5 breaded chicken patties
2 pounds & 8 ounces canned tomatoes, Italian style
5 ounces onion
2 1/2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon & 2 teaspoons lemon juice
2 1/2 cloves garlic
7 1/2 ounces pasta
5 side salads
1. Turn oven on to 400 degrees. Place chicken patty on a baking sheet and put into oven.
2. Pour canned tomatoes into a skillet and turn heat on to medium.
3. Dice onion and garlic and add to skillet along with Parmesan cheese and lemon juice. Stir and reduce heat to low.
4. Fill a large saucepan
with water and heat on high until boiling.
5. Add pasta to boiling water and stir. Cook until tender (about 8 minutes.)
6. Turn chicken patty and turn oven off.
7. When pasta is done, drain and rinse. Top pasta and chicken with sauce and serve with salad.