1. What are your hours of operations? Monday-Friday 8:30A-5:30P
2. Where can I pick up my prize from? 101 Marietta Street NW 12th Floor Atlanta, GA 30303
3. How do I know if my prize is ready? Please email Bre’ana Singleton at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Can someone else pick up my prize? Please email Bre’ana Singleton at email@example.com with the subject line “PRIZE PICKUP.” Include a copy of your license and explain that you authorize us to release the tickets to someone else. Please include the name of the person who will be picking up.
5. I’m an independent artist and I’d like to get my music on air, who should I send it to? Send music to Erwin Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org . NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
6. How do I submit information for the church announcements or community event’s page? Please click HERE . No phone calls please. Double check your email and you’ll receive a bounce back at our earliest convenience.
7. I’d like to request a song but can’t find the studio number. (404) 741-1025
8. I’m interested in an internship where can I apply? I’m interested in an internship or job where can I apply? Visit our job board HERE. Please, no phone calls.
9. I heard a song played and would like to find the name or artist. Click HERE to see the Praise 102.5 Playlist.
If you have any other questions, fill out the questions sheet below.
The Latest Gospel News and Inspiration: Follow @‘praise1025
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
When Your Man Gives You the "Silent Treatment," What Do You Do?
Latocha Scott "When The TV Turns On, People Act Out"
Pi Day: ATL’s Best Black-Owned Pizzeria, Ryan Cameron’s “Dough Boy Pizza”
Latocha Scott Live! [Register to Win]
JJ Hairston Lunch N Listen [Register to Win]
Daily Motivation, A Powerful Word To Get You Through The Day!
White Cheddar Grits and Shrimp