Vision Boards are a great way to start a new year and create a plan for your 2018. But a lot of vision boards seem to be centered on personal gains and not so much spiritual ones. So, we’ve decided to put together a list of 5 things you should put on your vision board that will make you stay on a path that will lead to spiritual growth.
1. Find Words or Images that represent Faith
2. Find Bible Quotes that will define your year
3. Find images that embody the Word of God
4. Create Church Goals For Yourself
5. Find A Prayer or prayers that will motivate you everyday.