Judge Walmsley rules that Tracis McMichael and his father Gregory McMichael will have life in prison without parole, while their neighbor William “Roddie” Bryan, received life in prison with the possibility of parole. The three men were found guilty of murdering 25-year-old Ahmaud Arbery in November of 2021 after being tired before a jury of their peers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Arbery was jogging in his neighborhood when the trio of the Georgia men suspected that he was a neighborhood robber. Judge Timothy Walmsley stated court before the reading of their sentencing that Ahmaud Arbery was “hunted down and shot”. Tracis McMichael, Gregory McMichael, and William “Roddie” Bryan are also awaiting trial for a separate federal hate crime charges.
- Marjorie Taylor Greene, Herschel Walker Among Republicans Desperately Defending 2nd Amendment After Uvalde Shooting
- Tye Tribbett Talks “New” Single, Bringing Kids To Christ & More
- Report: At Least Two Children Killed, Several Others Injured In Texas Shooting
- Republican Makes 'Inappropriate' Comments About Children, Oral Sex
- Racist Attacks Pave Way For Georgia Midterm Elections
- I Hate The Homies Podcast ‘Nick Saban Is A Narc’ | Episode 1
- Faith Walking: “Remember To Turn On The Light In Your Life” [LISTEN]
- Georgia Elections 2022: All You Need to Know!
- Michelle Obama Is Changing ‘Culture Of Democracy’
- Kirk Franklin & Chandler Moore Are All About The ‘Kingdom’ [Listen]
The Three Men Who Murdered Ahmaud Arbery Get Life In Prison was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com