According to People.com, singer and actor Rotimi is expecting his first baby with his fiance Vanessa Mdee. The couple shared the exciting news on social media revealing that they are having a baby boy.
The couple shared their excitement in a recent exclusive interview with People Magazine. “We are super excited to welcome our son. As first-time parents, everything about this experience has been a brand-new challenge,” they say. “We love it.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Mdee also shared that her pregnacy has been “very smooth” so far, “He’s been so good to us. No real pain or symptoms. Some funny cravings and food aversions here and there. It’s been much harder in these final weeks because he’s preparing his arrival, but all in all we’ve been super blessed.”
Congrats to the happy couple! This is going to be one good looking baby.
- Kirk Franklin ‘Passes The Baton’ To Maverick City Music At The BET Awards
- Sen. Raphael Warnock Invites Herschel Walker To Debate, Says GOP Rival Hasn’t Officially Accepted
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
- Watch: Kim Burrell Drops First New Single In 8 Years With “Working For Your Good”
- Clarence Thomas Writes Majority Opinion In ‘Dangerous’ SCOTUS Ruling Relaxing NY Gun Laws
- Herschel Walker’s Son, Christian Walker, Has Been Mighty Silent Since His Dad’s Secret Kids Were Revealed
- Mandala Barnes Demands Ron Johnson Resign Over 2020 ‘Fake Ballots’ Revealed At Jan. 6 Hearings
- DOJ Indicts Andrew Gillum While Merrick Garland Refuses To Charge Trump For Jan. 6
- Tim Scott Says ‘Of Course’ He’d Support Trump In 2024, Admits Not Watching Jan. 6 Hearings
- Ex-Iowa Rep. Steve King Compares Gardening And Abortion To Slavery In Wild Juneteenth Tweet
Rotimi and Fiancee Reveal They Are Expecting a Baby Boy in People Magazine Exclusive was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com