There’s more trouble brewing in the Braxton clan.
A little over a month after Tamar Braxton’s ex-boyfriend David Adefeso publicly accused her of physical assault, it appears their drama is nowhere near over.
Tamar’s older sister Toni Braxton has entered the feud and in a recent Instagram post, she suggests that David has involved her children into the mess.
MadameNoire‘s Victoria Uwumarogie reported:
Toni Braxton has a message for sister Tamar’s ex-boyfriend David Adefeso, and it’s not a nice one.
The 53-year-old took to Instagram on Monday night to air him out for, as she put it, trying to involve her sons in some of his “shenanigans.” The Grammy winner didn’t divulge what those antics were, but she did make it plain that she’s tired of him, calling him a “Weasel” and a “Ferret.”
“You are beyond contempt. Once again, DO NOT include my children in your SHENANIGANS. Please leave my family ALONE!”
Someone who seconded Braxton’s feelings was sister Towanda. She took to the comment section to say, “He’s soooooo wack….such a loser boy!!”
Tamar also seemed to respond to respond to the viral post, she wrote on Twitter, “Nobody wins when the family feuds.”
Towanda later reiterated her disdain for David and shared a bit of insight into why Toni called him out publicly. You can see that here:
What’s going on here? We just hope this can get resolved and the Braxton family, especially Tamar, can heal.
READ MORE STORIES ON BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM:
Celebrities Who’ve Been Open About Their Mental Health Issues
1. LIZZOSource:Radio One Digital 1 of 14
2. Summer WalkerSource:@Stretchd_34 for Radio One Digital 2 of 14
3. Chrissy TeigenSource:Splash News 3 of 14
4. Pete Davidson On Being Diagnosed With Borderline Personality Disorder
Source:Instagram 4 of 14
5. Lady Gaga once told Billboard about her depression, “I’ve suffered through depression and anxiety my entire life. I just want these kids to know that this modern thing, where everyone is feeling shallow and less connected? That’s not human."Source:Getty 5 of 14
6. Adele once admitted that anxiety attacks keep her from playing large festivals and arenas.Source:Getty 6 of 14
7. Jennifer Lawrence once revealed that she suffered from social anxiety as soon as she started school.Source:Getty 7 of 14
8. Kid Cudi checked himself into rehab in October for depression and suicidal thoughts.Source:Getty 8 of 14
9. After a stint in rehab for anorexia, bulimia, and cutting, Demi Lovato discovered that she was manic depressive/bipolar. She told People, "I feel like I am in control now, where for my whole life, I wasn’t in control."Source:Getty 9 of 14
10. Kanye West reportedly felt suicidal after the death of his mother in 2007.Source:Getty 10 of 14
11. Zayn Malik's anxiety is often so crippling, it's caused him to cancel shows.Source:Getty 11 of 14
12. Britney Spears knows a thing or two about social anxiety, saying, "I'm not good in large groups, I just make everything awkward."Source:Getty 12 of 14
13. The Rock talked to Oprah about his depression, saying, "I wish I had someone at that time who could just pull me aside and say, 'Hey, it's gonna be okay. It'll be okay.'"Source:Getty 13 of 14
14. Kerry Washington once spoke about her depression and unhealthy relationship with food and exercise in college, saying, "I think it’s really important to take the stigma away from mental health."Source:Getty 14 of 14
‘You Weasel’: Toni Braxton Puts Tamar’s Ex David Adefeso On Blast; Towanda, Tamar React was originally published on blackamericaweb.com