Ask The Medical Expert – Brought To You By Dr. Enchanta Jenkins
This Week: How to Save With Your Health Insurance: Open Enrollment November 1st – December 15th
Dr. EJ is a board-certified medical doctor (OBGYN), a native of North Carolina and veteran after retiring with 20 years of service to the US Navy. She specializes in women’s health and primary care. Dr. EJ is on a mission to help improve the health care of people in our community.
Last Week: Alzheimer’s and Dementia Awareness
Stay Informed On Your Favorite Artists, Community Events, & More By Signing Up For Our Newsletter!
the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @TheLightNC
- College Park Skyhawks Faith & Family Night [CONTEST]
- Chante Moore Dishes On Her James Ingram Tribute At Urban One Honors! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Take Our Music Survey For Your Chance At $102 In New Year’s CASH
- All-Star Baseball Player Adam Wainwright Leads 1-Year Online Bible Study For Fans
- New Birth Donation Helps 1,200 South DeKalb Residents Erase $1.3 Million in Medical Debt
- These Spelman Sisters Are Leading The Market With Quality CBD Products For Black Women
- Tyler Perry And Crystal A. Fox Had A ‘Knock Down, Drag Out Argument’ About Hair On The Set of ‘A Fall From Grace’
- Mr. Griffin: Your Weaknesses Are Your Strengths [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Feel Bad If You’re A Quiet Praiser [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Aging In The Church [VIDEO]