BeBe Winans has been in the music business for quite some time. He’s singer, songwriter, producer and recently released his new song “Laughter Just Like Medicine,” featuring Korean Soul. Winans talked about how much joy this song gives to people and how it’s not just for those that don’t know God, but for the people that believe in him as well.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He mentioned that laughter is a weapon and that instead of getting angry at certain situations we should just laugh about it. Winans believes it will change the entire situation and he’s learned that overtime. He also spoke about how he linked up with the Korean Soul gospel group.
Winans mentioned that Donald Lawrence sent him a video of them performing and he loved their voices. Originally, Boyz II Men was supposed to be on the track, but it didn’t happen. Winans was able to contact his church that is affiliated with a church in Seoul and talk to the pastor about working with them. He’s so happy about making new music and working with more artist as well as giving fans music that they will fall in love with.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
Star Transformation: Bebe Winans Over The Years
1. Apollo Theater 2005 Spring Benefit 'The Magic Lives On'Source:Getty 1 of 11
2. Ron Galella Archive - File Photos 2011Source:Getty 2 of 11
3.Source:Getty 3 of 11
4. BeBe Winans' 45th Birthday CelebrationSource:Getty 4 of 11
5.Source:Getty 5 of 11
6. 2004 Princess Grace AwardsSource:Getty 6 of 11
7.Source:Getty 7 of 11
8.Source:Getty 8 of 11
9.Source:Getty 9 of 11
10.Source:Getty 10 of 11
11. Nashville Chapter Recording Academy Honors 2005Source:Getty 11 of 11
- Knowing Your Family History Could Possibly Prevent Breast Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Take Our Music Survey To Win $102 In Fall Cash!
- Why Every Black Person In Georgia Needs To Vote [Exclusive Video]
- What Does The Bible Say About Halloween?
- Cancer Awareness: Dr. Kimberly Lee And Nurse Dina Lansey
- What’s Next In The Laquan McDonald Shooting Case? Here’s Everything We Know
- Ericaism: Let Go Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Steps You Should Take If you Find Out You Have Cancer
- Angie Stone & Q Parker Speak On How God Helped Them Find Their Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Here’s Why Black Seniors May Be Singled Out By Voter Suppression Efforts
BeBe Winans: “Laughter Is A Weapon” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com