Kim Kimble has been a celebrity hairstylist for years. She’s worked with celebrities such as Halle Berry, Mary Mary, Beyonce and more. Kim joined “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell,” to speak about the MERGE conference her and Erica Campbell are speaking at as well as what she’s learned over the year in her career.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Erica called Kim the “hair genius.” Kim spoke about working on “A Wrinkle In Time” and doing all the different hairstyles to enhance their looks. They both are looking forward to speaking at the MERGE conference, which will help connect spirituality, health and beauty. Kim mentioned that over the years she’s realized that although you might have beauty you have to worry about what’s going on with you health wise.
Spirituality is very important for her as well as a lot of the other young ladies on the panel. This topic is a serious discussion and women need to hear it all over because it could change their lives. Kim wants people to be mindful of their beauty while still maintaining lifestyles that will help them .
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
Colorful Hair, Don’t Care: Celebs Rocking Colorful Wigs
1. SzaSource: 1 of 17
2. TinySource: 2 of 17
3. Nicki MinajSource: 3 of 17
4. Nicki MinajSource: 4 of 17
5. DreamdollSource: 5 of 17
6. Teyana TaylorSource: 6 of 17
7. DreamdollSource: 7 of 17
8. Cardi BSource: 8 of 17
9. Cardi BSource: 9 of 17
10. SkySource: 10 of 17
11. SkySource: 11 of 17
12. SkySource: 12 of 17
13. Remy MaSource: 13 of 17
14. Remy MaSource: 14 of 17
15. Kim KardashianSource: 15 of 17
16. Kylie JennerSource: 16 of 17
17. Kylie JennerSource: 17 of 17
- VIDEO: Senator Kamala Harris Makes Several Cleveland Stops To Greet Voters!
- Text To Win: Brian Courtney Wilson Private Virtual Meet & Greet [CONTEST]
- Exclusive: Jekalyn Carr Describes All The Ways God Is ‘Changing Her Story’ [VIDEO]
- Latonya Brumfield Story Of Survival Will Truly Inspire You [Exclusive Interview]
- Kristen Welker Wins Final Presidential Debate As Moderator Is Praised For Her Performance
- People Think Biden Threw Obama Under The Bus On Immigration During Final Presidential Debate
- Cops Kill Unarmed Black Teen Car Passenger In Suburban Chicago Shooting
- “Just Like Everything Else Trump Inherited, He Messed It Up!”: Barack Obama Speaks At Biden-Harris Rally In Philly [VIDEO]
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Mary J. Blige Discusses The Importance Of Mammograms [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- New Biden Ads Emphatically Answer Trump’s Question To Black Voters: ‘What Do You Have To Lose’
Kim Kimble On How Spirituality And Health Enhances Your Beauty [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com