Jeremiah Hicks talked to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” about depression, anxiety and how to fight the battle. For years his mother told him to look up and the answers will come. Jeremiah believes that for years people have been running out of energy and some of the toughest people we know have been faced with battling depression and other things.
He wants us to readjust and remember even if God isn’t giving us what we prayed for he his satisfying our needs. Jeremiah recalls one day being on the bus and how kids told him when he got off they were going to fight him. He texted his dad to come to the bus stop and when he got off he was there and the kids didn’t mess with him.
RELATED: Jeremiah Hicks Sings Beautiful Snippet Of “Better” LIVE In-Studio! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Praying and looking up to find the answer at that moment and his dad being there is what saved him. Over the last year Jeremiah has posted inspirational messages on social media. He will keep doing it because everyone needs encouragement in life.
RELATED: Jeremiah Hicks On Navigating New Territory After Being A Background Singer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: Get Up! Poll: How Can I Pray For You? [EXCLUSIVE]
- TaMyya J Debuts Her New Single “Feel The Rain”
- Major. Debut’s His new Single “When You Love Me”
- Use Your Village | Ericaism
- 1984: Marvin Gaye Dies A Day Before His 45th Birthday
- 1983: ‘A Star Is Born’ Whitney Houston Debuts On The Merv Griffin Show
- Clarence Thomas Leads Dissent As SCOTUS Rejects Alabama Racial Gerrymandering, Protects Black Voters
- Joys & Concerns: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Talk About it With Jesus | Ericaism
- Tye Tribett Debut’s His new Single “Only One Night Tho”
- Communication Makes Your Marriage Run Smoother | Dr. Willie Jolley
Jeremiah Hicks Words Of Encouragement: “Look Up It’s Your Life Line” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com
Jekalyn Carr “You Will Win!” Conference 2023 [Register Here]
White Cheddar Grits and Shrimp
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
When Your Man Gives You the "Silent Treatment," What Do You Do?
St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway
Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
Simone Biles Is Married: ‘My Person, Forever’
Simone Biles Marries Jonathan Owens Again In Mexico