Do you have friends that believe with you? Erica Campbell spoke about a story Warryn Campbell preached about of a paralyzed man that wanted to get to Jesus. He had several friends that helped him get through the roof to speak to God.
They prayed with the paralyzed man, believed and had faith. Erica talked about how we should have friends that will fight battles with us, pray with you and believe in you. Good friends will not only help you but do more so that each of you conquer it all with God.
RELATED: Faith Walking Dedicated To Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Faith Walking: God Will Deliver [EXCLUSIVE]
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Faith Walking: Holy Spirit In My Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- TaMyya J Debuts Her New Single “Feel The Rain”
- Major. Debut’s His new Single “When You Love Me”
- Use Your Village | Ericaism
- 1984: Marvin Gaye Dies A Day Before His 45th Birthday
- 1983: ‘A Star Is Born’ Whitney Houston Debuts On The Merv Griffin Show
- Clarence Thomas Leads Dissent As SCOTUS Rejects Alabama Racial Gerrymandering, Protects Black Voters
- Joys & Concerns: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Talk About it With Jesus | Ericaism
- Tye Tribett Debut’s His new Single “Only One Night Tho”
- Communication Makes Your Marriage Run Smoother | Dr. Willie Jolley
Faith Walking: Find Some Friends To Believe With You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Jekalyn Carr “You Will Win!” Conference 2023 [Register Here]
White Cheddar Grits and Shrimp
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
When Your Man Gives You the "Silent Treatment," What Do You Do?
St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway
Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
Simone Biles Is Married: ‘My Person, Forever’
Simone Biles Marries Jonathan Owens Again In Mexico