GRIFF has a prayer that will have you cracking up. His prayer is all about church vans that used to come pick you up for service. GRIFF has some good ideas on how car service companies can make extra money and praise God.
He talked about possibly having an Uber for Jesus or Lyft for Christ. In Baltimore they have a system where they use hacks. GRIFF made it into hacks to heaven. If churches can deliver food then maybe these other services will come in the future.
RELATED: GRIFF’s Prayer: Why GRIFF Wouldn’t Be Here If It Wasn’t For Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: GRIFF’s Prayer: School Supply List Are Getting Ridiculous [EXCLUSIVE]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: GRIFF’s Prayer: Kids Beware Of The Momma Stare! [EXCLUSIVE]
- What The Florida Travel Ban Really Means and How to Help
- Everybody’s Alright | Ericaism
- Koryn Hawthorne Debuts Her New Single “Cry”
- Marriage Is A Decision, Not An Emotional Fling | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Joys & Concerns: The Movies
- Trust God Without Doubt | Ericaism
- Major ‘The Hope of My Soul’ Album Listening Party
- 1978: Marvin Gaye Gets Vulnerable With “Hear My Dear”
- Make God A Major Part of Your Marriage | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Cornel West Announces Presidential Campaign Seeking 3rd Party’s Nomination
GRIFF’s Prayer: Uber For Jesus [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Jekalyn Carr “You Will Win!” Conference 2023 [Register Here]
White Cheddar Grits and Shrimp
When Your Man Gives You the "Silent Treatment," What Do You Do?
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
Simone Biles Marries Jonathan Owens Again In Mexico
St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway
Simone Biles Is Married: ‘My Person, Forever’
Roasted Oysters with Fried Kale and Parmesan