Pastor John Gray received a lot of backlash from people after meeting with Donald Trump. He mentioned in the beginning of the meeting each pastor introduced themselves and he was asked to pray, but had no idea that was going to happen beforehand. Gray doesn’t endorse nor accept the many things Trump has done like separate immigrant families and also spoke about the injustice for Black men.
He went into that meeting as a pastor not a politician. What many need to understand is that they expected him to go in yell and carry on, but that’s not how to go about business. Gray didn’t like the fact that what they were supposed to meet for didn’t happen and made it seem a different way in the news as well as social media. He also spoke about people in church not extending grace and mercy to him after the meeting and not hearing him out on what really happened.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: It’s Ok Not To Be Ok [EXCLUSIVE]
- Hosea Feed The Hungry “Hosea Helps”
- A Natural Journey: 13 Natural Hair Do’s And Don’ts
- Register To Win An Apple Watch From AARP Georgia
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Being Unforgiving Can Make You Sick [EXCLUSIVE]
- Democrats Are Courting Young Black Voters After Taking Them For Granted In 2016
- These 5 Petty Republican Attacks On Black Candidates Show The GOP’s Desperation
- Watch These ‘Regretful’ Trump Supporters Suddenly Realize 45 Is Immoral
- Everything You Need To Know About Georgia’s Election Season 2018