GRIFF is back and he’s got a prayer for some parents. The other day GRIFF prayed about parents crying while dropping of their kids to pre-K and Head Start. He mentioned that it makes the kids feel even worse and you have to remain strong.
GRIFF then spoke about a woman that cried a lot as she dropped off her daughter that is a senior in high school. He believes that after a certain age there should be no tears and that this young lady is old enough to go to school by herself. GRIFF couldn’t believe it and as a dad mentioned that it’s different.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: “I’m Taking My Faith Up Some Notches” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Bye, ESPN! Jemele Hill Has A New Job And It’s With LeBron James
- Faith Walking: It’s Ok Not To Be Ok [EXCLUSIVE]
- Hosea Feed The Hungry “Hosea Helps”
- Kamala Harris Is Calling Out Federal Agencies About Bias In Facial Recognition
- A Natural Journey: 13 Natural Hair Do’s And Don’ts
- Register To Win An Apple Watch From AARP Georgia
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Being Unforgiving Can Make You Sick [EXCLUSIVE]
- Democrats Are Courting Young Black Voters After Taking Them For Granted In 2016
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
GRIFF’s Prayer For The Woman That Cried After Dropping Off Her High School Senior [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com