It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer! The school year is starting up downstairs and GRIFF is praying for the parents that are dropping of their kids for the first time. He wants parents to stop crying in the car or as they walk to the door.
Don’t break down in front of the babies and try to hold it together. You have to have them fired up and be positive about the first day and crying doesn’t do that. Don’t show them that weakness and try your best to hold the tears back.
- Which Version Of You Should You Believe
- My Thoughts On Snoop Dogg’s B.E.T. Gospel Award
- Tyler Perry Is Bringing A White House Drama To BET
- Kirk Franklin Performs ‘Love Theory’ with Erica Campbell, Jonathan McReynolds & Kelly Price [VIDEO]
- Robert Friend, One Of The Last Surviving Tuskegee Airmen, Dead At 99
- Kobe Bryant & Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby Girl, Capri Kobe Bryant [PHOTO]
- Faith Walking: Erica Campbell Encourages Us To LIVE! [VIDEO]
- How Anthony Evans New Song Encourages Her Through Cancer Treatment [VIDEO]
- Todd & Kenyetta Dulaney Share Beautiful Post After Purchasing Their First Home [PHOTOS]
- Zion Williamson Praising His Mother For Putting Her Dreams Aside To Help His Is The Only Video You Need To See Today