Erica Campbell talks about the Black clergy meeting that recently took place at The White House with Pastor Jamal Bryant and Pastor Michael McBride. Erica kicks off the dialogue regarding the importance of private meetings where real work can actually get done. The pastors both share their views and provide the scripture to help move the church forward, especially when dealing with politics.
Do you think that Black pastors visiting The White House is actually beneficial or is it more for the spotlight? Check out the exclusive audio above to hear more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 5 Reasons Why You Don’t Want to Miss Praise In The Park 2018 #PITP18
- Florida Denny’s Turns Away Black Churchgoers And Forced To Apologize
- The Most Hilarious Tweets Destroying Omarosa For Her Weird As Hell ‘Today Show’ Interview
- Ericaism: Grace For Your Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Fix It, Please! Pregnant Woman Has To Lift Shirt To Convince Cop She Isn’t A Thief
- Charges Against Markeis McGlockton’s Killer In ‘Stand Your Ground’ Case Probably Won’t Stand
- Tamela Mann Talks About Which Of Her New Songs Brings Her To Tears
- Everything We Learned From Omarosa’s ‘Secret’ Recordings
- Aretha Franklin Is Reportedly “Gravely” Ill And Near Her Death
- Black Lives Matter & More Outnumber Small Number Of White Supremacists At The Unite To Right Rally In D.C.