Erica Campbell talks about the Black clergy meeting that recently took place at The White House with Pastor Jamal Bryant and Pastor Michael McBride. Erica kicks off the dialogue regarding the importance of private meetings where real work can actually get done. The pastors both share their views and provide the scripture to help move the church forward, especially when dealing with politics.
Do you think that Black pastors visiting The White House is actually beneficial or is it more for the spotlight? Check out the exclusive audio above to hear more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ryan Cameron Discusses Last Interview With DMX On TV One’s ‘Uncensored’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Black-ish’ Coming To A Close With Upcoming 8th & Final Season
- Stacey Abrams Novel ‘While Justice Sleeps’ Will Get A Television Adaptation
- Despite New CDC Regulations Many Will Continue To Wear Their Masks ‘It’s like an invisibility cloak’
- Jessica Oyelowo Drops A New Video For “What Love Does” From ‘The Water Man’ Movie
- Willie Moore Jr. Set To Premiere “The Missing Peace” Film About Meeting His Biological Family For The First Time In 41 Years
- Hummer Explodes After Driver Tries To Hoard Gas [PHOTOS]
- Vashtie Talks Motherhood, Style Inspirations, And Her Latest Sneaker Collaboration With Pine-Sol
- Heartbreaking: Tank Reveals He’s Going ‘Completely’ Deaf In His Right Ear & Losing Hearing In His Left
- Phylicia Rashad Named Dean Of Fine Arts At Howard University