Erica Campbell talked about a post she shared on Instagram about falling. We all go through tough times in life and feel like we get pushed down. After we are pushed down we must get up and not just sit there.
Even though sometimes we want someone to help us up that’s not someones responsibility. Find strength and know that God has your back at all times. When you get up you will be restored and renewed.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET!
- Atlanta News: Woman Tries To Burn Down Birth Home Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 1) – The Gift of Self-Confidence | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Win $102 CASH + Tickets to see Tasha Cobbs Leonard!
- Vivek Ramaswamy Dog-Whistles About The Racist ‘Great Replacement Theory’ During GOP Primary Debate
- Louis York Opens Up in Single ‘Alone A Lot’ ft. Anthony Hamilton [LISTEN]
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- As Fewer Young People Intend To Vote, Decline Is ‘Most Pronounced’ Among Black Voters, New Poll Finds
Ericaism: I’ve Fallen and I CAN Get Up [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Is It A Sin To Put Up A Christmas Tree?
Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
When Your Man Gives You the "Silent Treatment," What Do You Do?
Afro Unicorn Is An Adorable Character Brand Little Black Girls Can Call Their Own
Chick-Fil-A Delivering Hope
White Cheddar Grits and Shrimp
Black Candidates Make History As Democrats Win Big On Election Night
Jekalyn Carr's 'Joyful Evening' at City Winery Recap [Photos]