Erica Campbell talked about a post she shared on Instagram about falling. We all go through tough times in life and feel like we get pushed down. After we are pushed down we must get up and not just sit there.
Even though sometimes we want someone to help us up that’s not someones responsibility. Find strength and know that God has your back at all times. When you get up you will be restored and renewed.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET!
- Ben Jealous Compares Stacey Abrams’ Political Genius To A Game Of Spades: ‘Sacrifice In Order To Win’
- Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin Says He Recommended Syria Airstrike: ‘We Know What We Hit’
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Rep. Al Green Blasts Republicans Voting Against ‘Equality’ For LGBTQ: ‘Have You No Shame?’
- Rest In Power Haroun Wakil: Atlanta Activist Who Promoted Community Policing Dies
- Georgia Voter Suppression Bills You Really Need To Know About
- Ayanna Pressley Endorses Tishaura Jones As Race For St. Louis Mayor Heats Up
- Marjorie Taylor Greene, Who Once Called Black People ‘Slaves’ To Democrats, Champions Transphobia
- The History Of Black Sci-Fi & Horror Films
- An Unexpected Pair: Barack Obama & Bruce Springsteen Launch New Podcast Together
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Ericaism: I’ve Fallen and I CAN Get Up [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com