Listeners called in to speak about leaders and people in general being held accountable for what they say. One caller spoke about Roseanne and her recent racist remarks, she agreed that she should’ve have been let go from her job. When you say things like that you don’t deserve to be rewarded. Another caller mentioned that Donald Trump says what he wants and it’s not right.
He’s a leader and represents us, but the caller believes that if you give people enough rope they will hang themselves. If they are leaders we elect they sometimes don’t deserve the positions they get. Another caller mentioned that as parents we are leaders to our children and we have to teach them the right way.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Biden Administration Seeks Contract For Guantánamo Bay Migrant Detention Facility, Says Haitians At Texas Border Won’t Be Sent There
- Pastor John Gray Shuts Down Cheating Allegations Again & Talks ‘Trust Equity’ With His Wife
- ‘Back To The Ballot Box’: Michelle Obama’s When We All Vote Launches National Voter Registration Week of Action
- Melvin Van Peebles, Director And The ‘Godfather Of Black Cinema’ Passes Away At 89
- Black, Anti-Vaxxer Republican Candidate Violently Thrown Into Metal Detector After COVID-19 Vaccine Committee Meeting
- Haitian Migrants Reportedly Freed On ‘Very Large Scale’ As U.S. Shamed Into Stopping Deportations
- Celebrate Life With A Pair Of Praise In The Park Tickets! [CLICK HERE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN]
- Tamika Mallory Slams Biden Administration For Border Patrol Whipping Haitian Migrants: ‘Y’all Are Responsible’
- Hurricane Chris Speaks On Murder Charge From 2020, It Was A Very Unfortunate Situation
- After Pfizer’s News Of Promising Vaccine Results, Concerns Linger About Vaccine Equity for Under 12 Year Olds
Get Up! Poll: How Can We Hold People Responsible For What They Say? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com