Erica Campbell posted a throwback picture of her and Warryn Campbell and GRIFF laughed about it. They then began talking about what they would tell their younger self if they could. Erica mentioned that she stressed a lot because she was scared of being a loser.
She worked all the time and she wish she would of relaxed more. GRIFF mentioned that he would of talked to his dad more. TJ feels she wasted a lot of time of being scared of things.
She didn’t want to go to different places and travel the world. TJ does it now, but she could’ve experienced more by now. What would you tell your younger self?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Martin Luther King Jr.’s “I Have A Dream Speech” Was Originally Delivered In A North Carolina High School
- How Martin Luther King Jr. Addressed Homosexuality And Marriage Pain
- Kanye West On His Battle With Alcohol: ‘Devil, You’re Not Going to Beat Me Today’
- Howard Thurman Helped Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Non-Violent Philosophy
- College Park Skyhawks Faith & Family Night [CONTEST]
- Chante Moore Dishes On Her James Ingram Tribute At Urban One Honors! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Take Our Music Survey For Your Chance At $102 In New Year’s CASH
- All-Star Baseball Player Adam Wainwright Leads 1-Year Online Bible Study For Fans
- New Birth Donation Helps 1,200 South DeKalb Residents Erase $1.3 Million in Medical Debt
- These Spelman Sisters Are Leading The Market With Quality CBD Products For Black Women
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
What Erica Campbell Would Tell Her Younger Self Now [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com