The food you eat has a huge affect on your mental health. Dr. Katina Kennedy spoke about how we should stay away from food that has high fructose corn syrup in it as well as a lot of sugar. She wants us to eat more kale, tuna, avocado and more.
Dr. Katrina also believes in going outside to get Vitamin D from the sun. If you are trying to eat healthier she believes you should see a nutritionist, go to healthier grocery stores and learn how to cook these items. She believes by adding some of these some foods into your diet it will help.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Republican Mia Love Loses After Playing The Race Card
- Watch Live: Mike Espy Debates Cindy ‘Public Hanging’ Hyde-Smith As Runoff Election Turns Racial
- How To Enjoy The Holiday Without Gaining Weight
- Tauren Wells On How The Inspiration Of “Known” Tells A Story Of How We Can Get Caught Up In Our Image [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- TV ONE Launches New Entertainment Network Cleo TV On January 19th, 2019!
- Maranda Curtis Gives An Early Christmas Gift With New Holiday Album
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Named New Senior Pastor At New Birth Missionary Baptist
- Stacey Abrams Is Not Done With Brian Kemp And His Jim Crow Tactics
- Kim Porter’s Autopsy Results Revealed As Questions Linger In Model’s Death
- What’s Next For Stacey Abrams And Andrew Gillum? Fallen Candidates Hint At Political Futures
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
Dr. Katina Kennedy Tells Which Foods Can Help Your Mental Health [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com