The food you eat has a huge affect on your mental health. Dr. Katina Kennedy spoke about how we should stay away from food that has high fructose corn syrup in it as well as a lot of sugar. She wants us to eat more kale, tuna, avocado and more.
Dr. Katrina also believes in going outside to get Vitamin D from the sun. If you are trying to eat healthier she believes you should see a nutritionist, go to healthier grocery stores and learn how to cook these items. She believes by adding some of these some foods into your diet it will help.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Debra Lee To Step Down As Chairman And CEO Of BET
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s ‘Shining Down’ vs. 1k Phew’s ‘Show Love’
- How Black Women Delivered Stacey Abrams’s Historic Win in Georgia’s Primary Race
- Five Things Black Women Need To Know About Alopecia
- Michelle Obama’s Book Cover For Upcoming ‘Becoming’ Memoir Revealed
- Morgan Freeman Apologizes After Report Surfaces Accusing Him Of Sexual Harassment
- Georgia Woman Awarded $1 Billion In Damages For Sexual Assault Case
- Get Up Poll: How Long Is Too Long To Let Your Kids Live With You? [EXCLUSIVE]
- NFL Adopts New Policy Requiring Players To Stand For The Anthem, Twitter Reacts
- Michelle Obama Posts Private Pics Leading Up To Memoir
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria Johnson1 of 6
2. The Walls Group2 of 6
3. Marvin Sapp3 of 6
4. Tina Campbell4 of 6
5. Anita Wilson5 of 6
6. JJ Hairston6 of 6
Dr. Katina Kennedy Tells Which Foods Can Help Your Mental Health [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com