The food you eat has a huge affect on your mental health. Dr. Katina Kennedy spoke about how we should stay away from food that has high fructose corn syrup in it as well as a lot of sugar. She wants us to eat more kale, tuna, avocado and more.
Dr. Katrina also believes in going outside to get Vitamin D from the sun. If you are trying to eat healthier she believes you should see a nutritionist, go to healthier grocery stores and learn how to cook these items. She believes by adding some of these some foods into your diet it will help.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Mo’Nique & Steve Harvey’s Conversation Taught Us About Being Apologetic
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
- Erica Campbell & GRIFF Share The Importance Of Why We Need To Know Our Black History
- Police Deny Report That The Attack On Jussie Smollett Was Staged
- GRIFF: Why Can’t Men Get Some Gifts For Valentine’s Day? [VIDEO]
- Jussie Smollett Tells GMA’s Robin Roberts He’s ‘Pissed’ That People Don’t Believe Him
- Former Youth Pastor Arrested For Alleged Sexual Battery
- Wisconsin GOP Leaders Remove Colin Kaepernick’s Name From Black History Month Resolution
- Black Panther Slashes Competition with Most NAACP Image Award Nominations
- Watch: Casey J Shares How Growing Up In Church Shaped Her Adulthood [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
Dr. Katina Kennedy Tells Which Foods Can Help Your Mental Health [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com