Erica Campbell has 7 sisters and 1 brother. The other day she was in the car and Goo Goo was on her heart heavy. She decided to pull over and send her an inspirational and encouraging message to continue to follow her dreams.
Goo Goo posted the message on social media and it just showed how much she appreciated the love. Erica believes that when God puts someone on your heart make sure you reach out via text, phone call or whatever. She mentioned that she is a product of the people that prayed for her.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Praise In The Park 2018 Performers: Darlene McCoy
- Praise In The Park 2018 Schedule Of Events (BUY TICKETS NOW) #PITP18
- Praise In The Park 2018 Performers: 1K Phew
- Praise In The Park 2018 Performers: Isaiah Templeton
- Praise In The Park 2018 Performers: Jor’Dan Armstrong
- Praise In The Park 2018 Performers: Smokie Norful
- Pastor John Gray Speaks About People In The Church Not Extending Grace And Mercy After Meeting With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ask Willie: How Can I Attract A Better Man?
- #PITP18: How Well Do You Know Koryn Hawthorne?
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Woman That Cried After Dropping Off Her High School Senior [EXCLUSIVE]