Montell Jordan left R&B music and is talking about his journey afterwards. He was a cheater and it almost ended his marriage, but God had other plans. Montell mentioned that God restored the love within his marriage and they were able to work everything out.
He didn’t want to have a broken marriage and wanted his family to be together. God changed the heart of his wife and him as a man. He is so thankful and happy where is life is right now.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kirk Franklin & Fred Hammond Slated For Upcoming Verzuz Battle On Instagram
- Pastor Mike Jr. Shares A Dose Of Encouragement You Need To Hear Today
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Skinny Tea [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Settle Yourself So You Don’t Lose Yourself [VIDEO]
- Chrisette Michele Discusses Her New E-Book ‘How to Hear From God’
- Protestor Injured In Wild Stand-Off With Police On Los Angeles Freeway [VIDEO]
- Bebe Winans Weighs in on Who He Would Battle for Verzuz
- Mr. Griffin: Will You When You Won’t? [VIDEO]
- ‘Insecure’ HBO: An Ode To Molly, The Stylish Freak We Love To Hate
- Atlanta Students Test Positive For Coronavirus After Drive-Through Graduation
MC Lyte’s Romantic Destination Wedding [PHOTOS]
1. MC Lyte Got Married This WeekendSource: 1 of 9
2.Source: 2 of 9
3.Source: 3 of 9
4.Source: 4 of 9
5.Source: 5 of 9
6.Source: 6 of 9
7.Source: 7 of 9
8.Source: 8 of 9
Montell Jordan Shares His Journey From Cheating To A Committed Marriage [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com