Canton Jones talks about fearing the things we want in life because we don’t have faith. We sit and wait for God, but really he is waiting for you to make your move. If you want change you must work at it.
He also talked about being stagnant and not working on things you want most. You have to make sacrifices and understand God is there no matter wait. Stop letting fear hold you back.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The NFL Now Requires Players To Stand For The National Anthem
- Trayvon Martin TV Series Stalled After Parents Say Weinstein Company Owes $150,000
- Stacey Abrams Just Made History, Secured Bid To Become First Black Female Governor In U.S.
- Stacey Abrams Is Trying Becoming Nation’s First Black Female Governor
- Fans Speculate On Toni Braxton’s Changing Look
- Prince Harry And His New Bride Attend First Public Event After Royal Wedding
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Opens Up About The Struggles Of Losing Her Hair
- Holding Your Phone While Driving Is A Crime In Atlanta
- Ericaism: Guard Your Heart After You Minister [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Women Driving Cars With Service Lights On [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]