GRIFF is a huge fan of dogs and wants some parents to embrace the love of dogs. In his prayer he talked about how this mom and son were walking and the child began to cry because of his dog. GRIFF’s dog is very small and believes just because you were scared of dogs or had a bad experience don’t pass that down to your kids.
Let it go and buy them a dog so that they can have the experience. He knows that most kids won’t be responsible with walking the dog or feeding it but it could be fun. Let your kid have a pet.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The NFL Now Requires Players To Stand For The National Anthem
- Trayvon Martin TV Series Stalled After Parents Say Weinstein Company Owes $150,000
- Stacey Abrams Just Made History, Secured Bid To Become First Black Female Governor In U.S.
- Stacey Abrams Is Trying Becoming Nation’s First Black Female Governor
- Fans Speculate On Toni Braxton’s Changing Look
- Prince Harry And His New Bride Attend First Public Event After Royal Wedding
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Opens Up About The Struggles Of Losing Her Hair
- Holding Your Phone While Driving Is A Crime In Atlanta
- Ericaism: Guard Your Heart After You Minister [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Women Driving Cars With Service Lights On [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
A Day in the Life of Bo ‘The First Dog’
1. 1. I know, I am totally adorable. (White House Photo)1 of 11
2. 2. So this is the famous Oval Office where the TOP DOG works. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)2 of 11
3. 3. Apparently, running in the hall is fine as long as you’re with the Prez. Cool! (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)3 of 11
4. 4. HEY! SOMEONE, please let me in. I did not pee on the floor. I’ve been framed. H I L A R Y!4 of 11
5. 5. I said ‘NO COMMENT’. Damn paparazzi. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)5 of 11
6. 6. Hmmmm, if I tackle him will the secret service shoot me? (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)6 of 11
7. 7. I am NOT playing dead, I’m exhausted. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)7 of 11
8. 8. What cha lookin’ at? Never seen a dog in a chopper. I typically fly Air Force One, but it was not available.8 of 11
9. 9. Okay, Mom, I’ll take a few questions now. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)9 of 11
10. 10. Hey, throw me the keys, I’ll go fetch the girls from school. Dad, ya need some cigs?10 of 11
11. 11. Well, that just about sums up a day of my life in the White House. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)11 of 11
GRIFF’s Prayer For Parents With Kids That Keep Asking For Pets [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com