Erica Campbell asked, “Are you a rock?” While in church they talked about being a rock for people and Erica thought about it when it relates to marriage and relationships. She spoke about when the person you love is going through a hard time, standing by them, being patient and going through the process with them.
Everything in a relationship can’t be good all the times. When the bad times come you must be their rock and make them feel like they can lean on you as well as be safe. Listen to them help them and be their rock.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- James Comey Memos Show How He Really Felt About President Obama, Eric Holder And Loretta Lynch
- Ericaism: What Does Your Faith Say? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: For Kids To Pass Their Tests [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story: David & Goliath [EXCLUSIVE]
- Wendy Williams Came For The Clark Sisters & The Gospel World Came Back At Her
- How Wendy Williams Offended The Gospel Community [EXCLUSIVE]
- TIME 100 Forgot These Black Folks: Full List Of ‘Most Influential’ People
- Faith Walking: Some Things You Only Learn By Experience [EXCLUSIVE]
- Holy Grounds! Hebrew’s ‘Praise Dance On Em’ vs J South’s ‘Blame God’
- Jonathan Nelson Readies Next Recording Featuring Duet With Bebe Winans