Erica Campbell asked, “Are you a rock?” While in church they talked about being a rock for people and Erica thought about it when it relates to marriage and relationships. She spoke about when the person you love is going through a hard time, standing by them, being patient and going through the process with them.
Everything in a relationship can’t be good all the times. When the bad times come you must be their rock and make them feel like they can lean on you as well as be safe. Listen to them help them and be their rock.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- A Testimony Of Deliverance
- Chef Jernard Offers Tips On Cooking Tasty, Healthy Food For Your Partner That Satisfies Your Soul Food Cravings
- Praise In The Park 2018 Schedule Of Events (BUY TICKETS NOW) #PITP18
- Ben Carson Basically Tells Detroit Homeless Shelter To Get Off His Back And Stop Asking For Federal Money
- When You Google “Idiot,” Donald Trump’s Image Is The Only Thing That Pops Up
- Ericaism: You Are Enough [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Reunite These Babies with Their Children [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Are You A Black Female Director? HelloBeautiful Wants Your Short Films For Our Ladies First Film Series
- Is It A Deal Breaker When Your Partner’s Looks Change? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Will Jamie Foxx Do A Good Job Playing Robin Hood With A British Accent? [EXCLUSIVE]