Are you always trying to please people to make them happy? Erica Campbell spoke about how when she was younger always wanted to please her family. She learned that because of what they said to her she would base decisions on that.
Erica let their voices be more important than what God told her. She began to go to God first and then be more confident in what she was doing. Remember that having a relationship with God and pleasing him is very important.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Capacity Conference
- 7 Bible Verses To Get You Through The School Year
- Blanco Brown On The Success Of “The Git Up”: “It’s A Blessing” [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Married At First Sight’: Isis Seemingly Put All Her Worth Into Her Virginity & Now She’s Crippled By It
- Everything We Know About HBCU Student Javaon Ousley Who Was Killed In Alabama Police Shooting
- Faith Walking: They Tested Me [VIDEO]
- Thousands Sign Petition To Rename Block That Houses Trump Tower After Barack Obama
- Philadelphia Shooting: Gunman Surrenders Following Standoff With Police, Nine Cops Injured
- Watch: Christian Rapper S.O. Releases Concept Video About Social Media “Goals”
- Lauren Daigle, For King & Country And Kirk Franklin Lead As The 50th Annual Dove Awards Nominees Announced
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Faith Walking: Please Him Not Them [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com