Lynn Richardson is back and giving insight on credit cards. GRIFF asked about using secured credit cards and if it helps your credit score. Richardson explained that credit is just like a muscle you have to exercise it in order for it to get stronger.
She believes using the secured card and paying it off helps your credit. A caller asked about short sales and Richardson explains that you must be the home out as that before you miss a payment. After won’t help and people need to realize that. Listen to all of the advice from Lynn Richardson.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: For Kids To Pass Their Tests [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story: David & Goliath [EXCLUSIVE]
- Wendy Williams Came For The Clark Sisters & The Gospel World Came Back At Her
- How Wendy Williams Offended The Gospel Community [EXCLUSIVE]
- TIME 100 Forgot These Black Folks: Full List Of ‘Most Influential’ People
- Faith Walking: Some Things You Only Learn By Experience [EXCLUSIVE]
- Holy Grounds! Hebrew’s ‘Praise Dance On Em’ vs J South’s ‘Blame God’
- Jonathan Nelson Readies Next Recording Featuring Duet With Bebe Winans
- Gospel Community Drags Wendy Williams Over Ignorant Clark Sisters Comment
- Michelle Williams Is Engaged! [PHOTOS]