In this Love Talk, Erica Campbell says her minister talked about transforming your mind:” the mind plays the song you sing the most to yourself” That song is what your heart remembers, which is why comments to yourself like, “oh that’ll never happen,” are really harmful. Change your confession. Erica reads some scriptures, including, Romans 12:2 which says “be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind.”
What you think can and cannot happen, but when you begin to speak life, you expect different things because it gets rid of the doubt in your heart. You would be surprised how often that doubt is really what’s in the way of your blessing. Check out this audio player above to hear this inspiring message in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Love Talking: Love Yourself Enough To Want The Best [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Thanks Over Complaints [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Transformation Expo 2018 Performances: Jekalyn Carr [VIDEO]
- Why Is Easter Sunday Really Called Easter?
- Transformation Expo 2018 Performances: The Clark Sisters [VIDEO]
- Travis Greene Speaks On The Impact Of His Hit Song “You’ve Waited” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Up Poll: Callers Are Tired Of Older People Using Filters On Social Media [EXCLUSIVE]
- Who’s Standard Matters?
- Get Up Poll: Callers Talk About Their Favorite Apps [EXCLUSIVE]
- Colin Kaepernick All Smiles As He Heads To Court