Charles Jenkins was hanging out with Erica Campbell and GRIFF during the St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital Radiothon. He talked about why he wanted to remix his song, “Grace,” so many times, with different artists such as Le’Aandria and Kim Burrell. He talks about his “Positive Air” movement, and how he is shifting the idea that church is a mean place. “Mean, judgmental Christians are a result of bad teaching,” he says.
Plus, Charles talks about the scripture he read that made him realize that God is positive, not negative. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Watch Sen. Elizabeth Warren Destroy Ben Carson: ‘You Should Get Fired!’
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks About Making Music People Can Relate To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Anthony Brown Explains How God Pushed Him To Do The “I Got That” Music Video [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Holy Grounds! Jekalyn Carr’s ‘On The Cross’ vs Vashawn Mitchell’s ‘He Rose’
- Snoop Dogg’s New Gospel Album ‘Bible Of Love’ Inspired By His Grandmother
- Kamala Harris Helps Get Millions For HBCUs
- Joy Hill Speaks On How She’s Open To Love Again [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- #BlackGirlMagic! Trinidad and Tobago Swears In First Female President
- Queen Latifah’s Mother Passes Away