Erica Campbell kicks off this Love Talk with Psalsm 34:14, which instructs us to “seek peace and pursue it.” Often times, we spend so much energy trying to be right, that we’re not seeking unity. Love and peace should always be present, even during very difficult times.
God blesses unity; He blesses the one who is bringing peace to the situation. This goes for all kinds of relationships and situations, from friendship to parenthood. It’s not automatic- it takes you to do the work to seek peace. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Martin Luther King Jr’s Grand Daughter Moves The Crowd At March For Our Lives
- 5 Things about Palm Sunday that Remind Us Christ is King
- Watch Sen. Elizabeth Warren Destroy Ben Carson: ‘You Should Get Fired!’
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks About Making Music People Can Relate To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Anthony Brown Explains How God Pushed Him To Do The “I Got That” Music Video [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Holy Grounds! Jekalyn Carr’s ‘On The Cross’ vs Vashawn Mitchell’s ‘He Rose’
- Snoop Dogg’s New Gospel Album ‘Bible Of Love’ Inspired By His Grandmother
- Kamala Harris Helps Get Millions For HBCUs
- Joy Hill Speaks On How She’s Open To Love Again [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]