Erica Campbell kicks off this Love Talk with Psalsm 34:14, which instructs us to “seek peace and pursue it.” Often times, we spend so much energy trying to be right, that we’re not seeking unity. Love and peace should always be present, even during very difficult times.
God blesses unity; He blesses the one who is bringing peace to the situation. This goes for all kinds of relationships and situations, from friendship to parenthood. It’s not automatic- it takes you to do the work to seek peace. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Black History Month 2019: Aretha Franklin
- Update: Jussie Smollett Charged With Filing a False Police Report, Facing Jail Time
- Mr. Griffin: It’s In My Nature [VIDEO]
- New York City Releases An Anti-Hair Discrimination Guideline For People of Color
- Get Up! News Roundup: Marvin Gaye Added To The Music Icons Stamp Series, Burberry Apologizes For Noose Hoodie & More
- Listen To Black Women| Why Are Black Women Being Left Out Of The Mass Incarceration Conversation?
- Pastor And Father Of Five Dies From Heart Attack After Communion Service
- “Behind The Lens, Hollywood’s Independent Film Makers” Robert Townsend
- Black History Month 2019: Erykah Badu
- Voices: Here’s To Life With Ms. Anita Wilson