Brian Courtney Wilson has been making incredible gospel music for years now and is about to release his new album. Wilson talked about when he makes music he’s thinking about his kids. In his latest single, “A Great Work,” he wants to encourage everyone that regardless of circumstances they can make it.
Wilson revealed that he always didn’t have this kind of relationship with God. He had his own experience and is grateful for being able to walk with him now. With this new album Wilson has worked with Marvin Winans, Eric Dawkins and more. He is so excited about this and hopes fans enjoy it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Follow The Leader Within | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Rep. Ayanna Pressley Predicts Barbara Lee Will Succeed Laphonza Butler And Win 2024 Senate Election
- Florida Sheriff Defends Cops Who Brutalized Unarmed Black Man After Seatbelt Stop
- There Is A Leader In You | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Kelly Rowland Reinvents Her ’90s Pixie Cut With This Custom Couture Look
- Why Everyone’s Phone Will Alarm Wednesday Afternoon
- Ron DeSantis Ally Hosts Online Debate That Considered Supporting White Nationalists In Power
- Cathy Hughes Founded Radio One On This Day In 1980
- Barbara Lee Reacts To Laphonza Butler’s Appointment As Dianne Feinstein’s ‘Interim’ US Senate Replacement
- New Orleans Preps For The Worst As Drinking Water Faces New Threat
How Brian Courtney Wilson Found Christ For Himself [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com
Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
When Your Man Gives You the "Silent Treatment," What Do You Do?
Is It A Sin To Put Up A Christmas Tree?
Greater Deliverance Church | Streaming Broadcast: Sundays 9:00am-9:30am
Jekalyn Carr Joins Atlanta’s Praise 102.5 As New Midday Personality
Serena Williams Gives Birth To Her Second Daughter, Adira River Ohanian
10 Saddest Character Exits From Black TV Shows
Getting Rid of Bitterness