Brian Courtney Wilson has been making incredible gospel music for years now and is about to release his new album. Wilson talked about when he makes music he’s thinking about his kids. In his latest single, “A Great Work,” he wants to encourage everyone that regardless of circumstances they can make it.
Wilson revealed that he always didn’t have this kind of relationship with God. He had his own experience and is grateful for being able to walk with him now. With this new album Wilson has worked with Marvin Winans, Eric Dawkins and more. He is so excited about this and hopes fans enjoy it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Clemson University ‘Affirmative Action Bake Sale’ Cookie Prices Based On The Buyer’s Race
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- White History Month Is Trending On Twitter Because…Of Course It Is!
- Tone-Deaf Miami Cops Unveil Black History Month-Themed Police Car
- Lisa Nicole Debuts New Single “Same God”
- Pastor David Winston Talks New Book “Authentic”
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Falsely Claims CRT Teaches Racism And 1 Illinois School Got $5.1 Billion To Spend On Diversity
- AOC Rips GOP’s ‘Racism’ After Ilhan Omar Removed From Committee By House Republicans ‘Targeting Women Of Color’
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: John Mercer Langston
- D.L. Hughley’s Black History Quiz? | The Daily Show
How Brian Courtney Wilson Found Christ For Himself [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com