Erica Campbell says the word “strength” appears in the bible about 242 times. The battle is real; the enemy is constantly trying to attack us, distract us, and pull us away from our purpose. But when you are strong in your mind, body and spirit, you are able to endure and keep fighting.
You can’t get strong on your own, however. There are tons of tools and keys you can use to tap into that strength. Get into the word of God and find out what he says about you, and declare it over your life. You’ve got the victory through Christ’s strength, not your own. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this encouraging message from the Faith Walk on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Praise In The Park 2018 Performers: Darlene McCoy
- Praise In The Park 2018 Schedule Of Events (BUY TICKETS NOW) #PITP18
- Praise In The Park 2018 Performers: 1K Phew
- Praise In The Park 2018 Performers: Isaiah Templeton
- Praise In The Park 2018 Performers: Jor’Dan Armstrong
- Praise In The Park 2018 Performers: Smokie Norful
- Pastor John Gray Speaks About People In The Church Not Extending Grace And Mercy After Meeting With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ask Willie: How Can I Attract A Better Man?
- #PITP18: How Well Do You Know Koryn Hawthorne?
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Woman That Cried After Dropping Off Her High School Senior [EXCLUSIVE]
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria Johnson1 of 6
2. The Walls Group2 of 6
3. Marvin Sapp3 of 6
4. Tina Campbell4 of 6
5. Anita Wilson5 of 6
6. JJ Hairston6 of 6
Faith Walking: Get Your Strength Up [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com