Erica Campbell says the word “strength” appears in the bible about 242 times. The battle is real; the enemy is constantly trying to attack us, distract us, and pull us away from our purpose. But when you are strong in your mind, body and spirit, you are able to endure and keep fighting.
You can’t get strong on your own, however. There are tons of tools and keys you can use to tap into that strength. Get into the word of God and find out what he says about you, and declare it over your life. You’ve got the victory through Christ’s strength, not your own. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this encouraging message from the Faith Walk on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Alabama Pastor Generates Controversy After Saying Whites Need To Stay Out Of Black Churches
- #BlackLivesMatter: Samaria Rice to Open Tamir Rice Cultural Center In Cleveland
- Too Cute! Chrissy Teigen Shares First Pic of Her Baby Boy
- WATCH: American Bishop’s Royal Wedding Address Goes Viral
- A Sincere Apology To Student For Racial Slur Is Unlikely As The ‘Trump Effect’ Takes Root
- Black Excellence! Spike Lee’s ‘BlacKkKlansman’ Wins Grand Prix At Cannes
- Here’s The Black Choir That Gave Us Chills Singing ‘Stand by Me’ At The Royal Wedding
- Encouraging Words For Graduates
- My Mental Health Journey…….
- American & British Celebs Arrive At The Royal Wedding
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria Johnson1 of 6
2. The Walls Group2 of 6
3. Marvin Sapp3 of 6
4. Tina Campbell4 of 6
5. Anita Wilson5 of 6
6. JJ Hairston6 of 6
Faith Walking: Get Your Strength Up [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com