Growing Up, Erica Campbell says she knew she had to listen to her parents. So she made certain choices because she loved her parents so much that she didn’t want to upset them. So she just listened to what they told to her. Similarly, our relationship with God should be that way. We often listen to people other than God, and say things that are not of God and His words.
We may even say we’re joking sometimes. But how does your spirit know the difference between the joke and the truth? If you say it out of your mouth, how will your body know the difference between what you say and the truth? Love God enough to be obedient to His word. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Anita Wilson Brings Her New Song “Still live to The Get Up Church
- Late Gospel Radio Host Eddie Taylor May Soon Be Honored With Renaming Of Ballfields In Lipscomb Park
- Georgia Republicans Purged Black Board Of Elections Members, Witness Testifies At Senate Field Hearing
- Tools For Schools Community Tour
- Wisconsin Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes Runs For U.S. Senate: ‘We Gotta Change the Game’
- Smart or Survival? Black Americans Are Now Buying Life Insurance More Than Any Racial Group
- Naomi Osaka Quickly Gathers Megyn Kelly Over Magazine Cover Slander
- Texas Senate Passes Bill Dropping Martin Luther King, Cesar Chavez From Required Studies, Whitewashes Ku Klux Klan & White Supremacy
- Have You Heard Charles Jenkins’ New Album ‘PRAISE PARTY, Vol. 1’ Yet?
- Pastor Freddie Haynes On How New Restrictive Voter Laws Would Impact The Disenfranchised