Growing Up, Erica Campbell says she knew she had to listen to her parents. So she made certain choices because she loved her parents so much that she didn’t want to upset them. So she just listened to what they told to her. Similarly, our relationship with God should be that way. We often listen to people other than God, and say things that are not of God and His words.
We may even say we’re joking sometimes. But how does your spirit know the difference between the joke and the truth? If you say it out of your mouth, how will your body know the difference between what you say and the truth? Love God enough to be obedient to His word. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
RELATED: Faith Walking: Grace & Peace [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Faith Walking: What You Wearing? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Faith Walking: It’s Your Turn, Get Closer [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ouch! Cee-Lo Thrown From Horse At Atlanta Party
- Canton Jones EP Release [BUY TICKETS]
- Fox News Host Whitesplains Why Conservatives Can’t Define ‘Woke,’ Says It’s Just A ‘Feeling’
- Robin Roberts Talks “Turning the Tables with Robin Roberts,” Telling Stories Of Women & More
- Take Our Music Survey For a Chance to Win Spring Fest Tickets + $102 CASH!
- VP Harris Gives Howard University’s Basketball Team Motivational Speech After NCAA Tournament Loss
- South Carolina Abortion Bill Would Impose Death Penalty For Terminating A Pregnancy
- Gisele Bundchen Allegedly Dating Tom Brady’s Neighbor, Jeffrey Soffer
- Bible-Thumping Republican Defends Voting No On Bill Banning Corporal Punishment On Disabled Students
- Latocha Scott “When The TV Turns On, People Act Out”
Faith Walking: Listen To God [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
When Your Man Gives You the "Silent Treatment," What Do You Do?
Latocha Scott "When The TV Turns On, People Act Out"
Pi Day: ATL’s Best Black-Owned Pizzeria, Ryan Cameron’s “Dough Boy Pizza”
Daily Motivation, A Powerful Word To Get You Through The Day!
Latocha Scott Live! [Register to Win]
JJ Hairston Lunch N Listen [Register to Win]
White Cheddar Grits and Shrimp