Growing Up, Erica Campbell says she knew she had to listen to her parents. So she made certain choices because she loved her parents so much that she didn’t want to upset them. So she just listened to what they told to her. Similarly, our relationship with God should be that way. We often listen to people other than God, and say things that are not of God and His words.
We may even say we’re joking sometimes. But how does your spirit know the difference between the joke and the truth? If you say it out of your mouth, how will your body know the difference between what you say and the truth? Love God enough to be obedient to His word. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Clarence Thomas’ Supreme Court Dissent Paves The Way For A ‘Racist’ Census
- 5 Things To Watch For In Georgia’s First Governor Debate Between Stacey Abrams And Brian Kemp
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lessons We Learned Over The Weekend [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Forgiveness Feels Better [EXCLUSIVE]
- Andrew Gillum’s Grandmother Leaves Lasting Impression On Him [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bishop T.D. Jakes To Bring Multi-Day Conference To Atlanta
- 5 Takeaways From Andrew Gillum’s Masterful Debate Dismantling Of Ron DeSantis
- Kappa Alpha Psi Hosted The Clemson University Party Where The Floor Collapsed
- Andrew Gillum Won’t Go High If Ron DeSantis Chooses To Go Low In Their Debate
- Stacey Abrams Tied In Race For Governor Despite GOP’s Hold On Georgia