Growing Up, Erica Campbell says she knew she had to listen to her parents. So she made certain choices because she loved her parents so much that she didn’t want to upset them. So she just listened to what they told to her. Similarly, our relationship with God should be that way. We often listen to people other than God, and say things that are not of God and His words.
We may even say we’re joking sometimes. But how does your spirit know the difference between the joke and the truth? If you say it out of your mouth, how will your body know the difference between what you say and the truth? Love God enough to be obedient to His word. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Mo’Nique & Steve Harvey’s Conversation Taught Us About Being Apologetic
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
- Erica Campbell & GRIFF Share The Importance Of Why We Need To Know Our Black History
- Police Deny Report That The Attack On Jussie Smollett Was Staged
- GRIFF: Why Can’t Men Get Some Gifts For Valentine’s Day? [VIDEO]
- Jussie Smollett Tells GMA’s Robin Roberts He’s ‘Pissed’ That People Don’t Believe Him
- Former Youth Pastor Arrested For Alleged Sexual Battery
- Wisconsin GOP Leaders Remove Colin Kaepernick’s Name From Black History Month Resolution
- Black Panther Slashes Competition with Most NAACP Image Award Nominations
- Watch: Casey J Shares How Growing Up In Church Shaped Her Adulthood [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]