Life is full of transitions. Babies grow up. Talkative kids eventually stop talking to you. Young knees get old. Things you used to couldn’t live with, can become things you can’t live without. Learn the value of the moment because there IS value in every moment. Whether it’s a teachable moment or an enjoyable one, some of life’s lessons, joys, and experiences come around only once.
2. One of the hardest, yet rewarding jobs you'll ever have is the job called YOU. Clock in and work on you DAILY!
2 of 6
3. Ok so like seriously, I tried to find a pic of my wife that looked 'motherly' for my Mothers Day tribute to her. In all of 'em she just looked so HOT. So my tribute to my wife is... *clears throat* Happy Mothers Day, 'Hot Mama' :)
3 of 6
4. In the studio w/ the AMAZING @jekalyncarr. #EyebrowMinistry!!!
4 of 6
5. Your words will never be respected until YOU respect their value. Be deliberate and specific. Mean what you say. Say what you mean. James 5:12
5 of 6
6. Love, Hip Hop & Holy Ghost! @iamkarlieredd thanks for stopping thru and saying hello!
6 of 6
Continue reading Taking In The Transitions Of Life