I’ve got a question for you. What do you really think of yourself? People may call you friend, co-worker- cousin and all of that is great, but who do you say that you are? Healthy self-esteem is perhaps the most important and basic quality of a winning human being. You want to be able to say: “I like myself. No matter what my history is, it has established the foundation for who I am, I’m glad I’m me. I realize I may not be the best-looking in the group, but I always look and do my best in every group. I’d rather be me than anyone else in the world.” Let me tell you, this is the self-talk of a winner. Winners have developed a strong sense of self-worth, regardless of their status. They weren’t necessarily born with these good feelings, but they’ve learned to like themselves through practice. You are important, you are powerful, you are capable, and nothing is impossible for you. Grab these thoughts of yourself and be all that you are. The world is waiting for you…
- Lecrae Lands First #1 Album on Billboard 200 with "Anomaly"
- Hawks Name Dominique Wilkins Special Advisor; Magic Says Danny Ferry Deserves Second Chance
- DeWayne Woods ft. Anthony Hamilton & Dave Hollister - "Friend of Mine" [NEW MUSIC]
- CONGRATS! Tyler Perry Is Expecting His First Child
- Marvin Sapp Still Dealing With Stalkers: Entertainment Report with @VedaHoward
- Praise in the Park 2014 [PHOTOS]