Siri Music Group recording artist Charlie Vox has penned songs for celebs like Rihanna and Melanie Fiona, but now it is her time up to bat!
The upcoming songstress recently released “Lie Instead,” the leading single from her forthcoming album ‘Things I Never Said,’ which is slated for a fourth quarter release.
Listen to “Lie Instead,” here.
The natural beauty has gave us her favorite Fall Style tips:
8. Don’t be afraid of color! Just because it’s Fall doesn’t mean you have to wear dull colors. Try bold greens, bright yellows and orange. Give your outfit some pop with a funky colored accessory!
7. Instead of wearing pants, try a skirt and some funky stockings with an over sized sweater or tunic.
6. Make any little black dress a cool outfit by adding a blazer or leather jacket.
5. High waist pants and jeans are back! Thank goodness! Paired with a pretty blouse, get your 70’s inspired look on!
4. Don’t do skinny jeans and chunky heels…they make legs look too bulky.
3. The 90’s are back! Early 90’s fashion was inspired by late 60’s, early 70’s fashion. To stand out in a crowd, choose one garment as a nod to either decade.
2. Don’t go overboard with a trend.
1. Wanna change your hair color or style without committing to drastic change? Try a wig!…They’re fun! And if no one likes your style of choice, you can go back to your old style or try a new one.
Is It A Sin To Put Up A Christmas Tree?
Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
When Your Man Gives You the "Silent Treatment," What Do You Do?
Afro Unicorn Is An Adorable Character Brand Little Black Girls Can Call Their Own
Chick-Fil-A Delivering Hope
White Cheddar Grits and Shrimp
Black Candidates Make History As Democrats Win Big On Election Night
Jekalyn Carr's 'Joyful Evening' at City Winery Recap [Photos]