Leaving a legacy for your family and generations beyond is powerful. Creating and solidifying a foundation is a decision you won’t regret. In honor of Black History Month, MassMutual Financial Group encourages individuals to create their own legacies.
Here’s 6 suggested tips from Mass Mutual to preserve your family’s heritage for future generations:
1) Talk with your family about your past, your present and goals for the future.
2) Teach your children the value of planning and saving for the future.
3) Talk to a financial advisor who can assist you with financial planning solutions to protect your investments.
4) Start planning for your children’s future by opening a college fund
5) Protect your family, your income and your business from the unexpected with adequate insurance coverage.
6) Evaluate your retirement savings plan to be sure it is on track at the beginning of each new year.
MassMutual remains committed to helping businesses, families and communities carry on their legacy together. Learn more about MassMutual by visiting them at MassMutual.com/AfricanAmerican, or talk to your local representative.
Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
When Your Man Gives You the "Silent Treatment," What Do You Do?
Erica Campbell Album Release Event | Register to Win Tickets
Greater Deliverance Church | Streaming Broadcast: Sundays 9:00am-9:30am
Is It A Sin To Put Up A Christmas Tree?
A Convo With Dr. Ian Smith: How To Blast Off Fat & Keep It Off! [EXCLUSIVE]
HPHY: Tell Us Your Ideas On What You Would Like to see Praise ATL Do in 2024!