Erica Campbell spoke about having negative thoughts when carrying out different things in life. When you don’t align your thoughts with your actions you can’t move forward at times. Erica spoke about speaking life, but then talking about death.
She also remembered something a play director said which is about having an A, B and C plan. Erica then mentioned putting your all into the things you want and not thinking negatively about it. She also ended with a special quote saying, “All things are possible to them that believe.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Calls Grow Louder ‘Requiring’ Biden To Pick A Black Woman VP As Deadline To Announce Nears
- Buy Black Atlanta
- Aspiring Black Cops Say Racist Hurdles Kept Them Out Of Philly Police Force
- Support A Breastfeeding Mom With Lansinoh’s #MamaPromise
- Fake ‘Black People Vote For Trump’ Account Is Part Of Huge Takedowns By Facebook
- Nia DaCosta: Everything To Know About First Black Woman Directing Marvel Movie
- Are You Cleaning Your Phone Properly?
- K-Ci Hailey Debuts Gospel Single, Reflects On Faith Walk [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Michelle Obama Reveals She’s Dealing With ‘Low-Grade’ Depression
- Joe Biden Targets Black Voters To Kick Off His Massive $280 Million Ad Campaign
Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion Expo
1. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 1 of 4
2. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 2 of 4
3. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 3 of 4
4. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 4 of 4
Ericaism: Align Your Thoughts With Your Actions [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com