Ingrid Bohannon is a writer and glam coach, who spoke about her book, “The C Word: Celibacy My 28-Year Journey.” Bohannon was married and then got a divorced and when coming out of her marriage quickly realized that the dating game had changed. She chose celibacy because it meant so much to her.
It has made her dating life a little harder because some men don’t want to hear that and are quite shocked when they realize how long it’s been. She also realized it can create fewer ling term relationships. Bohannon shared that a lot of young girls are teased about wanting to follow this lifestyle and because there is so much sex-driven content some believe this is how things need to be.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- People Think Trump OK’d Iran’s Nuclear Scientist Assassination To Sabotage Biden Administration
- Watch: Todd Galberth Releases Music Video For “Better Than Good”
- Give Thanks: Trump’s Goal To Scapegoat And Undermine Black Voters Has Officially Backfired
- The NAACP Won’t Let Daniel Cameron Forget How Terribly He Handled Breonna Taylor’s Case
- GRAMMYs 2021: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- Jordin Sparks Shares The Houston Roots Of Her Ultimate Love Story, New EP & More [INTERVIEW]
- Everyone Is Counting On Black Women Again To Go The Distance In Georgia’s Senate Runoff Race
- After Losing To Dinkins, Giuliani Conceded And Urged Support For New Mayor In Spirit Of ‘Democracy’
- Chick-fil-A Atlanta “Delivering Hope” Contest
- Meet Shuwanza Goff, The Black Woman Who Will Help Advance Biden’s Agenda On Capitol Hill
Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion Expo
1. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 1 of 4
2. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 2 of 4
3. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 3 of 4
4. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 4 of 4
Ingrid Bohannon Speaks About Dating While Being Celibate [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com