David Mann and Tamela Mann have very successful careers. Through working and raising kids they maintain their marriage and strong love for each other. Listeners called in to ask them questions and they responded with very honest answers.
One caller asked about how they make time for each other and David mentioned that it’s all about balance. God is first and then Tamela is his priority. Another woman spoke about them going on tour again and was excited to hear that Baltimore would be one of the stops.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Governor Calls For County Commissioner’s Resignation Days After Outcry Over ‘Master Race’ Remark
- Always Be Thankful
- Everything You Need To Know About 2018 GA Run-off Election
- Ericaism: God Loves Me As Me [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Usain Bolt Opens Up Restaurant, Actress And Model Kim Porter Dead At 47 & More
- Andrew Gillum Lost Florida Election Because Of Racism, Democrats Say
- How Race & No Sex Before Marriage Is Teaching Chad Johnson & Michelle Williams As Well As Others Valuable Lessons [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- iPraise Live: An Acoustic Set With Maranto [Exclusive Video]
- Todd Dulaney Explains How He Regained His Wife’s Trust [Exclusive Interview]
- Wake-Up Call To Democrats: ‘Black Women Get Things Done’
David & Tamela Mann Visit “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
1. David Mann1 of 5
2. David And Tamela Mann2 of 5
3. David And Tamela Mann3 of 5
4. Tamela Mann4 of 5
5. David and Tamela Mann5 of 5
David & Tamela Mann Talk About How They Make Time For Each Other [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com