David Mann and Tamela Mann have very successful careers. Through working and raising kids they maintain their marriage and strong love for each other. Listeners called in to ask them questions and they responded with very honest answers.
One caller asked about how they make time for each other and David mentioned that it’s all about balance. God is first and then Tamela is his priority. Another woman spoke about them going on tour again and was excited to hear that Baltimore would be one of the stops.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Brian Courtney Wilson Discusses His New Tour, Crying & Taming The Lion
- NYPD Fires Officer Accused Of Fatally Choking Eric Garner
- BET Sunday Best Recap: Joshua Copeland, Melvin Crispell III Advance To Finals, Fantasia Debuts New Single
- School Breakfast & Lunch Now Free For 77 Atlanta Public Schools
- Report: Stephen Curry To Launch First-Ever Golf Program At Howard
- The Capacity Conference
- 7 Bible Verses To Get You Through The School Year
- Blanco Brown On The Success Of “The Git Up”: “It’s A Blessing” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- ‘Married At First Sight’: Isis Seemingly Put All Her Worth Into Her Virginity & Now She’s Crippled By It
David & Tamela Mann Visit “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
1. David MannSource: 1 of 5
2. David And Tamela MannSource: 2 of 5
3. David And Tamela MannSource: 3 of 5
4. Tamela MannSource: 4 of 5
5. David and Tamela MannSource: 5 of 5
David & Tamela Mann Talk About How They Make Time For Each Other [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com