David Mann and Tamela Mann have very successful careers. Through working and raising kids they maintain their marriage and strong love for each other. Listeners called in to ask them questions and they responded with very honest answers.
One caller asked about how they make time for each other and David mentioned that it’s all about balance. God is first and then Tamela is his priority. Another woman spoke about them going on tour again and was excited to hear that Baltimore would be one of the stops.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- What We Know About The Death And Alleged Murder Of Tamla Horsford
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More
- How DeVon Franklin’s New Book Will Give Men A Lesson On Learning How To Love
- Coast Guard Lt. Allegedly Wanted To Commit Terror Plot On Democratic Politicians, Journalists
- “Behind The Lens, Hollywood’s Independent Film Makers” Tyler Perry
- How One Hollywood Actor Put His Religion To The Test And Formed A Relationship With Christ
- Black History Month 2019: Aretha Franklin
- Update: Jussie Smollett Charged With Filing a False Police Report, Facing Jail Time
- Mr. Griffin: It’s In My Nature [VIDEO]
David & Tamela Mann Visit “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
1. David MannSource: 1 of 5
2. David And Tamela MannSource: 2 of 5
3. David And Tamela MannSource: 3 of 5
4. Tamela MannSource: 4 of 5
5. David and Tamela MannSource: 5 of 5
David & Tamela Mann Talk About How They Make Time For Each Other [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com