Father’s Day weekend is here and GRIFF is so blessed to not only be a dad, but to have one in his life. GRIFF believes a part of the problem is that people don’t have relationships with their dad. Some kids have been let down when all they wanted to do was be with their father.
GRIFF got a little emotional as he spoke about men stepping up to the plate and how all he wanted to do was be a dad.
He believes he’s a natural born father and wants to help other kids out as well. GRIFF talked about how some dads just need to spend more quality time with their children and if they need to repair relationships. He also is so happy to spend time with his daughter this summer playing cards and just having great conversation. Happy Father’s Day to GRIFF and all the men out there!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jonathan McReynolds Turns A Classic Spiritual Into A Modern Hit With “Your World”
- Shelby County District Attorney Amy Weirich Loses Re-election Bid Months After Aggressively Prosecuting Pamela Moses For Alleged Voter Fraud
- Chris Rock To Reboot ‘Everybody Hates Chris’ As Animated Show For Paramount+ And Comedy Central
- Driver Who Killed Nicki Minaj’s Father Sentenced
- Ryan Cameron Presents: Greek And Grown Festival 2022
- Donald Trump Opens His Sphincter-Shaped Mouth To Speak On Brittney Griner
- GRIFF’s Joys & Concerns Featuring Pastor Mike Jr. “I Feel A Breakthrough”
- Rick Dorn Claims Victory With “It’s Done” | Introducing
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Winning by Using The Power of Extra
- Tiffany Cross Calls Out Mainstream Media’s Attempted Rehabilitation Of Trump Administration Officials
Mr. Griffin: “It Just Feels So Good To Be A Dad” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com