June is Men’s Health Month and the team spoke with Dr. Jen Caudle about men staying healthy. She is not only a family physician, but a professor at Rowan University. Dr. Jen spoke about how men between 20-30 need to see the doctor every year even if they think they’re healthy.
She believes knowing your family history is very important as well. Men, especially African Americans between the ages of 40-50 need to have a colonoscopy and prostate check. Dr. Jen also believes that spouses should motivate the men and be supportive.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- CEO of ‘EBONY’ Eden Sklenar Discusses The Magazine’s History & 2021 EBONY Power 100
- Sensing Possible End To ‘Racist’ Filibuster, Civil Rights Leaders Are Cautiously Optimistic
- Teddy & Tina Campbell Discuss The Road To Rekindling Their Marriage & Releasing “Marry Me”
- Tommy DeBarge of Switch Passes Away At 64
- Kenny Lattimore Gushes Over Wife Judge Faith: ‘I’m Grateful For A Wife Women Respect’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Halloween Boo Bash Drive-Thru Event!
- ATL’s Own Maybaxh Hot Talks Boxing On ESPN As A Under Card For The Herring VS Stevenson Fight
- Rahm Emanuel’s Ambassador Hearing Set For Anniversary Of Laquan McDonald’s Murder He Allegedly Covered Up
- Fake COVID Card Will Cost Evander Kane $1.6M Months After NHL Player Filed For Bankruptcy
- GOP Opening Community Centers To Engage Black Voters As Patience With Biden Administration Wears Thin
Dr. Jen Caudle Gives Tips On How Men Can Live Healthy Lives Through The Ages [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com