June is Men’s Health Month and the team spoke with Dr. Jen Caudle about men staying healthy. She is not only a family physician, but a professor at Rowan University. Dr. Jen spoke about how men between 20-30 need to see the doctor every year even if they think they’re healthy.
She believes knowing your family history is very important as well. Men, especially African Americans between the ages of 40-50 need to have a colonoscopy and prostate check. Dr. Jen also believes that spouses should motivate the men and be supportive.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Knowing Your Family History Could Possibly Prevent Breast Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Take Our Music Survey To Win $102 In Fall Cash!
- Why Every Black Person In Georgia Needs To Vote [Exclusive Video]
- What Does The Bible Say About Halloween?
- Cancer Awareness: Dr. Kimberly Lee And Nurse Dina Lansey
- What’s Next In The Laquan McDonald Shooting Case? Here’s Everything We Know
- Ericaism: Let Go Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Steps You Should Take If you Find Out You Have Cancer
- Angie Stone & Q Parker Speak On How God Helped Them Find Their Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Here’s Why Black Seniors May Be Singled Out By Voter Suppression Efforts
Erica Campbell [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell1 of 19
2. Erica Campbell2 of 19
3. Erica Campbell3 of 19
4. Erica Campbell4 of 19
5. Erica Campbell5 of 19
6. Erica Campbell6 of 19
7. Erica Campbell7 of 19
8. Erica Campbell8 of 19
9. Erica Campbell9 of 19
10. Erica Campbell10 of 19
11. Erica Campbell11 of 19
12. Erica Campbell12 of 19
13. Erica Campbell13 of 19
14. Erica Campbell14 of 19
15. Erica Campbell15 of 19
16. Erica Campbell16 of 19
17. Erica Campbell17 of 19
18. Erica Campbell18 of 19
19. Erica Campbell19 of 19
Dr. Jen Caudle Gives Tips On How Men Can Live Healthy Lives Through The Ages [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com