Okera Banks has styled for Tiffany Haddish, Erica Campbell and so many more. She spoke about repeating fashion and the rules to it. Social media sometimes makes us not want to repeat our outfits, but there are ways around that and Okera is here to help.
She mentioned when repeating an outfit be confident, accessorize and wear a bold lip if you can. Okera also mentioned that fanny packs are making a comeback so that could be an added accessory. Lastly, before you repeat the outfit make sure you give it a little time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ben Carson Protested By Hurricane Harvey Survivors — As He Should Be
- James Comey Memos Show How He Really Felt About President Obama, Eric Holder And Loretta Lynch
- Ericaism: What Does Your Faith Say? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: For Kids To Pass Their Tests [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story: David & Goliath [EXCLUSIVE]
- Wendy Williams Came For The Clark Sisters & The Gospel World Came Back At Her
- How Wendy Williams Offended The Gospel Community [EXCLUSIVE]
- TIME 100 Forgot These Black Folks: Full List Of ‘Most Influential’ People
- Faith Walking: Some Things You Only Learn By Experience [EXCLUSIVE]
- Holy Grounds! Hebrew’s ‘Praise Dance On Em’ vs J South’s ‘Blame God’