Last night the Michigan Wolverines lost to Villanova Wildcats and GRIFF wants to say a prayer for them. He had no idea a White boy on the team would dominate the entire game and shoot so many shots. GRIFF wants to pray for the bus driver, pilots and the team that lost.
He is still going to wear his colors proud and believes they did a good job. GRIFF just wishes that they won. Maybe next year, until then go Blue!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- #ChangeMyName: Michelle Williams Engaged To Pastor Chad Johnson
- Sandra Bland HBO Documentary Releases First Clip Ahead Of Premiere
- Wendy Williams Shades The Clark Sisters, The Gospel Community Responds [VIDEO]
- Natalie Grant On Having Unwavering Faith While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Everything You Need To Know For Early Voting In The May 22nd Georgia Primary
- Willie Moore Jr. & His Wife Are Expecting Baby No. 3! [VIDEO]
- Kevin Hart Disagrees With Boycotting Starbucks
- New Orleans Teen Accepted To 83 Colleges
- Get Up Poll: GRIFF Talks About How He Gets Closer To God [EXCLUSIVE]
- iPraise Live: An Acoustic Set With Jekalyn Carr [Exclusive Video]