Do you let little things that go wrong mess up your whole day? Erica Campbell spoke about how some let small things like traffic or someone saying something wrong to them ruin their day. She doesn’t want that to hurt you and sometimes you have to control your emotions.
The way you respond could be the wrong way. Making mountains out of mole hills shouldn’t be something that you do. Stay focused and don’t over react.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Todd Dulaney Debuts “It’s Working” Featuring Bishop Hezekiah Walker
- Florida High School Students Threaten To Sue Florida And Gov. Ron DeSantis Over AP Studies Ban
- Any Day Now: Georgia DA Fani Willis Could Indict Trump Soon Over ‘The Big Lie’
- ‘Scandal-Free’ Obama Gave All Classified Documents To National Archives, Rep Says
- The Connection Between Brain Science and Goals | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Silk Turns Diamond’s Funeral Into An Anti-Vax Trump Rally
- Intentionally Build The Life You Want | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Pastor Troy Explains How Important God is in Everything He Does
- What Are Some Common Tax Deductions? | Money Monday
Faith Walking: Stop Making Mountains Out Of Mole Hills [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com