Do you listen to your feelings sometimes and don’t do what you want? Erica Campbell spoke about how we listen to our feelings and fears and end up not going after things we want like losing weight, cleaning, finding new work and other things. Our heart can be deceitful and we must put our strength in God.
If we pray about it and listen to Him he will get us through. Emotions will have you all over the place and make you not achieve what you want more. Get up and reach for those goals.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Clemson University ‘Affirmative Action Bake Sale’ Cookie Prices Based On The Buyer’s Race
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- White History Month Is Trending On Twitter Because…Of Course It Is!
- Tone-Deaf Miami Cops Unveil Black History Month-Themed Police Car
- Lisa Nicole Debuts New Single “Same God”
- Pastor David Winston Talks New Book “Authentic”
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Falsely Claims CRT Teaches Racism And 1 Illinois School Got $5.1 Billion To Spend On Diversity
- AOC Rips GOP’s ‘Racism’ After Ilhan Omar Removed From Committee By House Republicans ‘Targeting Women Of Color’
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: John Mercer Langston
- D.L. Hughley’s Black History Quiz? | The Daily Show
Ericaism: I Can’t Wait’ Til I Feel Like It [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com