This weekend Erica Campbell had a lot to do and while picking out clothes for Easter realized she had a teenager. Krista is 13 years old and she got a little emotional while trying to figure out what she was going to wear. Her room was a little unorganized and it made Erica think about her future.
She then had to calm down for a moment because the enemy was trying steal her joy. Erica also mentioned that as a parent we must know that our kids won’t do everything we want them to. They are going to make mistakes and we can’t lose our minds over it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Become A Volunteer For The 2020 St. Jude Radiothon!
- Jennifer Hudson Pays Tribute To Kobe and Gigi Before The NBA All Star Game [Video]
- Girl Power: Meet The Women Who Are Pushing For Criminal Justice Reform in America
- How To Listen To The Willie Moore Jr. Show
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Valentine Date-Less [VIDEO]
- Watch: Isaac Carree Dedicates New Song To History’s Legends
- Faith Walking: Called To Love [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Live Or Love On Defense [VIDEO]
- 5 Black Women Who Landed Major Beauty Campaigns
- We Run High: The History Of Black Figures And The White House