It’s important to be mindful of the way we regard our church leaders, and how we could possibly be allocating too much power to them. The bible talks about preachers who take advantage of their power, calling them “false profits,” and “deceitful workmen.” These are the kinds of people that can devastate people’s lives with their abuse of power. For those who fall victim to such abuse, there is always a path to healing open through God.
God and Satan aren’t walking on this earth themselves, so they both use people to do their work. God created us to listen and receive, and form bonds and relationships. But the enemy manipulates that need for leadership, and consequently we sometimes get tricked into putting those leaders in God’s position. But we shouldn’t attribute the misdeeds of people to God. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from the Ericaism on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Private School Teacher conducts Mock Slavery Lesson
- Government withholds 84-year-old Woman’s Social Security over College that She Never Attended
- iPraise Live: An Acoustic Set With Todd Dulaney [Exclusive Video]
- Obama On New Zealand Massacre: We ‘Must Stand Against Hatred In All Its Forms’
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Plank Abs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Vigil Held After Police Identify Dead Body As Missing 2-Year-Old Noelani Robinson
- In The Spirit Moment With Myronda: He Loves Me
- Ericaism: I Had To Get Out Of My Own Way [VIDEO]
- Black Woman Calls The Police On Shotgun Wielding Neighbor, Police Arrest Her Instead [VIDEO]
- New Jersey Teen Goes From Being Homeless To Getting Accepted Into 17 Colleges