Big Shiz– who has written for Whitney Houston, Micheal Jackson, Lady Gaga, and more -talks about his songwriting process. He explains why his songwriting process doesn’t necessarily change drastically when he writes for himself versus other people. He discusses why writing from the stand point of a music lover never fails him, regardless of the situation.
Big Shiz talks about his upcoming project, and why he felt like he wanted to record his own work this time around. He also explained how thinking about the audience’s needs is what guided him to create the project. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Martin Luther King Jr’s Grand Daughter Moves The Crowd At March For Our Lives
- 5 Things about Palm Sunday that Remind Us Christ is King
- Watch Sen. Elizabeth Warren Destroy Ben Carson: ‘You Should Get Fired!’
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks About Making Music People Can Relate To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Anthony Brown Explains How God Pushed Him To Do The “I Got That” Music Video [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Holy Grounds! Jekalyn Carr’s ‘On The Cross’ vs Vashawn Mitchell’s ‘He Rose’
- Snoop Dogg’s New Gospel Album ‘Bible Of Love’ Inspired By His Grandmother
- Kamala Harris Helps Get Millions For HBCUs
- Joy Hill Speaks On How She’s Open To Love Again [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]