Erica Campbell has been on the topic of following girl code, but then began focusing on being honest. She read a couple of scriptures that talked about having crooked speech and being foul to people you love. Erica believes that making excuses won’t help the situation either.
She wants people to be able to look in the mirror and be honest with themselves. Being sketchy won’t get you anywhere and will not let you have a long standing relationship that you want. Keep it real with yourself and others.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Faith Walking: Trust God [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Todd Dulaney Debuts “It’s Working” Featuring Bishop Hezekiah Walker
- Florida High School Students Threaten To Sue Florida And Gov. Ron DeSantis Over AP Studies Ban
- Any Day Now: Georgia DA Fani Willis Could Indict Trump Soon Over ‘The Big Lie’
- ‘Scandal-Free’ Obama Gave All Classified Documents To National Archives, Rep Says
- The Connection Between Brain Science and Goals | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Silk Turns Diamond’s Funeral Into An Anti-Vax Trump Rally
- Intentionally Build The Life You Want | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Pastor Troy Explains How Important God is in Everything He Does
- What Are Some Common Tax Deductions? | Money Monday