Erica Campbell has been on the topic of following girl code, but then began focusing on being honest. She read a couple of scriptures that talked about having crooked speech and being foul to people you love. Erica believes that making excuses won’t help the situation either.
She wants people to be able to look in the mirror and be honest with themselves. Being sketchy won’t get you anywhere and will not let you have a long standing relationship that you want. Keep it real with yourself and others.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Faith Walking: Trust God [EXCLUSIVE]
- Watch: Mama Tina & Michelle Obama Are “On The Run” In Paris
- Morehouse College Expels Papa John’s Pizza From Campus After Founder Used Racial Slur
- Faith Walking: Go Somewhere New [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Erica Campbell Reveals Devastating Loss: I Suffered A Miscarriage
- Gabrielle Union Had To School Her Sons On Colorism After Noticing They Only Liked Light Skin Girls’ Pictures On Social Media
- Erica Campbell’s Daughter Reveals She Was Bullied Because Of Her Dark Skin
- Canceled! Millennials Pick Obama As Best President Over Trash-Talking Trump
- Man May Face Jail Time Over Hate Crime Against Black Family
- GRIFF’s Prayer For His Face, High Self-Esteem & The Pimple At The End Of His Nose [EXCLUSIVE]
- Willie Moore Jr. Set To Sign Copies Of His New Book At Maxine’s Chicken & Waffles